It’s easy to become a World Saver!
You can become part of the movement; part of a collective that intends to make a difference.
Whatever your age, wherever you are in the world, whatever you do for a living, and whether or not you are a member of Rotary, through collective action you can help us make a difference to the way us humans are impacting on our environment and our planet’s ecosystems. Here are three ways to be part of it…
1. Take action that will help
It’s all about taking action – knowing what you can do to help and knowing that, if you do take action, you will be making a difference.
Explore this site and, in particular, take a look at our articles about actions that you could take to reduce our carbon footprint, plastic footprint, or other damage.
2. Sign up for our fortnightly bulletin
This is really important to us, we want to know about your support. Please sign up simply by completing the form at the foot of any page of this site. We will add your details to our list of ‘actionists’ and we will send you a fortnightly bulletin. We do not use your data for anything else and we do not pass data to any other organisation.
Becoming part of the World Saver movement will give you:
- A bulletin with links to the environmental action we have been featuring
- Links to key news items about the environment from around the world
- Access to our extensive back-library of articles about environmental action you can take
- The satisfaction of knowing you are trying to help
Our ambition is for thousands of people to become ‘World Savers’ and to be taking collective action. Just imagine that – activists from all over the world who are prepared to put their hand up and say “I care enough about the damage we are doing to take action.”
Also, remember that if you sign up to our bulletin:
- We will grow in influence and reach, and truly represent people that care
- We will keep you informed about our activities and articles
- We will protect your personal data; we do not share it with anyone else
3. Follow, like and share our social media posts
Please help us spread the word about World Savers, our articles about the damage that is being done to our planet, and the actions we write about that individuals can take. Remember that the key to making a difference is collective action, so let’s harness the power of online communities around the world to get other people involved.
If you can do this for us, the whole project will grow and become increasingly effective.